we're a tight-knit studio, with eyes on client goals
Each project needs collaborative input to succeed. We listen, think and respond to help your cause...when we're not fashion modeling.
We make digital and physical projects like brands, websites, animations and print media. We want our products to work together - like us - for results.
Small studio scale puts our thinkers and doers on the front line. When you speak with us, you're collaborating with the brains and brawn behind every step of your project. Clients appreciate our personal approach, and we get to build lasting relationships. It's a win-win.
We don't force a studio "style." Each client has their own tastes, while each TOTLD team-member brings their own sauce. Let's ride into flavour country.
from the granny-flat to the big smoke (sort of)
Humble beginnings made for 20+ combined years of experience with clients of all shapes and sizes.
With two Masters of Design with Digital Media (University of Adelaide, 2011) and one Bachelor of Design - Visual Communication (UniSA, 2010) hanging on our walls, the team's breadth of experience has been growing since the mid-2000's.
TOTLD was born in a back room in Adelaide's western suburbs. The trust of some of our longest-partnered clients put a couple of fresh-faced graduates into a bit of part-time work.
Since 2012 the projects have grown in number and scale and the granny-flat made way for an office in Port Adelaide, then Hendon, now the heart of the Adelaide CBD. We've also grown, growing from a pair to a quartet of passionate personnel.
Yes, we are all more handsome as cartoons. Hover or press for more info.
- Dedicated to making your business look and perform its best
- Fascination for animation
- Op-shop extraordinaire
- Begins each design process with pencil and paper
- Connoisseur of the test print
- 3rd best beard in the office
- Multilingual (English / PHP / CSS / HTML)
- Creative all-rounder (like Steve Waugh, but for digital design)
- Loudest keyboard award (2012 - present)
- Dedicated to getting your message(s) in front of the right audience
- Manages finance, so that our creative studio can function
- Office horticulturalist
- Poops on our windowsill
- Lays the occasional egg
- Loves ducking over to the Duke on a Friday (everyday)